What is allergies?
The human body has an immune system. If there is a disturbance in this immune system for any reason, allergies appear. Sometimes our body tries to resist many kinds of things that are not harmful. Allergy is an abnormal reaction of the body to a non-harmful substance.
Allergies are an unbearable problem for many people. Allergies can range from sneezing to severe reactions to food or medicine and even shortness of breath. In some cases, allergies can cause minor problems, while in others, they can make life miserable. If you start itching or dust on the skin, you should assume that you have an allergy to the dust of the house, the smell of flowers, beef, shrimp, Ilish, cow’s milk, etc.
Why are allergies?
Although allergy is a very common term, many of us have no idea about this allergy. Allergies are the cause of many skin diseases like shortness of breath, eczema etc. Allergies can occur for the following reasons:
- House dust is one of the main causes of allergies caused by Asthma. House dust contains a type of micro-organism called mite which is responsible for causing allergies in about sixty percent of cases. That’s why people who suffer from allergies caused by Asthma should always avoid house dust, especially when sweeping the house. Dust that accumulates in blankets, curtains, mattresses, pillows, upholstery, etc. should also be kept away while cleaning.
- Contaminated air, house dust, flower pollen, fumes, the smell of raw dyes, limestone, dust from old files, etc. can cause allergic reactions in the body and cause Asthma disease. Asthma has a deep connection with allergies so those who suffer from Hapani should give it up. Again, the fungus causes allergies in the body. The fungus is a tiny simple plant. Some foods are contaminated with fungi. Fungi are also used in some foods such as cheese, bread, and cakes. This fungus is one of the causes of allergies.
- We take penicillin and aspirin for boils, itching, headaches, fever, body aches, etc. without a doctor’s prescription. Penicillin and aspirin can cause allergic itching in the body and even death due to excessive penicillin use. Therefore, no medicine can be taken without the advice of a doctor.
- There is a possibility of a lot of food allergies such as milk, especially in the case of children can be very allergic to cow’s milk. In the case of children, itching, Asthma, etc. may occur in cow’s milk. Also fish, nuts, bananas, apples, grapes, frog umbrellas, wheat, eggs, watermelon, onions, garlic, chocolate, and even cold drinks can cause allergies in some people.
- If the child has a problem with itching or cold after vaccination, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
- Insects such as mosquitoes, sandflies, bees, wasps, beetles, etc. can be seen itching on the bite, swelling of the place, and even up to Asthma. Also, domestic animals that have fur or feathers on their body, such as cats, dogs, etc., and domesticated birds can often cause allergies. Also, a skin disease called urticaria (hives) causes skin rashes, swelling, and itching. Most people get this disease at some point in their lives. This urticaria can be confined to a specific part of the body and can spread throughout the body. Such allergies can be accompanied by severe itching with reddish wheel swelling spots of various sizes. It can be due to various reasons such as food allergies (nuts, pulses, meat, eggs), insect bites (wasps, bees, wasps, spiders), etc.
Blood tests (to determine if there are high levels of eosinophils in the blood).
Serum IgE levels (usually higher in patients with allergies).
Skin prick test (this test is done with different allergens in the patient’s skin and in this test the patient is allergic to some things).
Chest X-ray (In the case of asthma, chest X-ray can be used to find out if there is any other cause of shortness of breath).
Spirometry (this test gives an idea of the condition of the patient’s lungs).
Treatment of allergies or allergic treatment
If a specific cause of the allergy is found, the allergy can be easily controlled by avoiding it. Allergies can be alleviated in many cases by applying anti-allergy medications as advised by the doctor. Avoiding allergens and taking vaccines along with medications can easily get rid of this problem. This method reduces the use of corticosteroids and relieves the side effects of corticosteroids. In most countries of the world, especially in developed countries, this method of treatment is given. This is the only treatment for allergy sufferers in the long run. Many people think that once the allergy is gone, it will not go away, but if it is caught early, the allergic disease can be completely cured. On the other hand, if neglected and the disease persists for a long time, the treatment can be a little difficult.
Allergic foods – food allergies
If there is an allergic problem in any food, that food should be kept off for a long time. Then you have to start eating again. If there are no side effects, you can continue eating but if there are side effects, the food should be stopped. Food allergies can cause a number of problems such as vomiting, headaches, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. Find out which foods you are allergic to and avoid those foods. In this case, prevention is better than cure. Any food can create allergies in the body for some people. However, in most cases, it is seen that shrimp, Ilish fish, duck eggs, beef, etc., cause food allergies in the body. If one person develops an allergic reaction to a food, that food will not cause an allergy to another.
Food allergies should be avoided. If there is no solution even after that, you should take some tests with the advice of a doctor and take medicine if necessary. In the case of a stomach ache or skin rash, banana is beneficial. It is also beneficial to mix lemon and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. Vitamin-E rich foods should be eaten more during meals. Vitamin E is very effective in fighting against allergies. Carrot or cucumber juice also has a lot of anti-allergic ingredients. For those who have more allergy problems, it is better not to drink alcohol, tea, and coffee.
Ways to get rid of allergies
- While cleaning the house every day, some dirt accumulates on the bookshelf and the accumulated dirt causes allergens. If you move the books after a day or two, the dust on the shelf will go away.
- To get rid of bed dust mites, bed sheets, pillow covers, mosquito nets, etc. should be washed and cleaned well. Also, the floor around the house should be thoroughly cleaned with water and cleaner. Coats, blankets, etc. can be dried well in the sun every day in the yard or on the balcony because the house dust mite dies in the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Doors and windows should be cleaned with a damp cloth every week. As well as door and window curtains should be washed thoroughly from time to time.
- Bathroom windows should be kept open so that adequate light and air can enter. Care should be taken so that the bathroom is not wet. Regularly clean the bathroom floor, bathtub, and pan with a cleaner.
- The kitchen needs to be cleaned daily to get rid of dirt. The kitchen should be cleaned regularly with floor cleaner and hot water.
- Dust mites can cause allergies in children’s toys, various showpieces, shoes, fans, ACs, chandeliers, etc. So you have to clean these regularly.
- If there are animals in the house, you have to take a bath every day. The area where animals live needs to be cleaned every day. Of course, leftover food should be discarded after eating. It is better to bathe the animals regularly every morning and clean the place to stay.
Some allergic diseases- types of allergies
There is a possibility of allergy to some foods, such as milk, especially in the case of children may be allergic to cow’s milk. In the case of children, itching, Asthma, etc. may also occur in cow’s milk. Eggs, fish, nuts, bananas, onions, garlic, apples, grapes, frog umbrellas, watermelon, chocolate, cold drinks, etc. can cause allergies in some people. Individuals may have allergies to individual foods. Symptoms of food allergies include abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
Allergies caused by side effects
Allergies caused by side effects can be very serious. It can start as soon as the allergen comes in contact with the body. The following symptoms may occur. It is usually caused by a type of mite called mite that is exposed to dust, mold, pollen, cold and dry weather, food, house dust, dirt, animal fur and hair, insect bites, medicines, chemicals, cosmetics, etc.
Allergic cold or allergic rhinitis
Symptoms of the allergic runny nose include constant sneezing, itchy nose, runny or stuffy nose, runny nose, red eyes, etc. There are two types of allergic rhinitis. If you have allergic rhinitis at a certain time of the year it is seasonal allergic rhinitis and if it is at any time of the year it is perineal allergic rhinitis.
In urticaria, the skin becomes itchy, swollen, and itchy. Most people have this disease at some point. Arthritis can be confined to a specific part of the body and can spread throughout the body. This disease can be accompanied by severe itching and reddish wheel swelling spots of various sizes.
Symptoms of asthma include coughing, difficulty breathing in and out, wheezing or chest tightness with frequent breathing, and occasional colds in children.
Allergic contact dermatitis
Dry, rough, and small rashes on the skin. Inflammation of the skin by exposure to foreign substances or allergens is called allergic dermatitis or allergic contact dermatitis.
Eczema is usually a hereditary skin disease that causes the skin to become dry, itchy, itchy, and red. Piercing with the nails can cause the skin to thicken and sometimes get up again. As a result, the skin is infected by germs and water leaks from the skin. It is more common in the face, neck, arms, and legs of children.
Everyone should have an allergy test to diagnose who they are allergic to. Some people have fungal allergies and some people have food allergies. A common belief in our society is that if you have asthma, you should stop eating beef, shrimp, boiled fish, carrot fish, etc. That’s not right. In general, 98% of patients are not allergic to beef. So you can’t eat beef and shrimp just because you have asthma, it’s not right. Allergy is a preventable disease. If allergies are found to be related to food or medicine, that food must be avoided. Above all, it should be avoided by diagnosing the exact cause of the allergy.
what is allergies, what is hay fever, what causes allergies, what is allergic rhinitis, what are tree nuts, what are allergies,
allergies, allergic rhinitis, allergic reaction, dust mites, seasonal allergies, food allergies, skin allergy, food intolerance, allergic rhinitis, rhinitis treatment, allergic rhinitis treatment, allergic treatment, types of allergies,